OverviewEnvision yourself swimming freely among the vibrant fish of the Florida Keys during a 3.5-hour Key West snorkeling tour. This tranquil catamaran cruise provides easy snorkeling among coral reefs and includes beverages. You may even spot a pod of dolphins or sea turtles drifting by.
- All necessary equipment included
- Free drinks included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your crew at Key Wests historic seaport, and sail away aboard the Marquesa, a 69-foot (21 meter) catamaran with sprawling deck space for soaking up the sun and sea breeze while you cruise toward one of the most beautiful reefs in Key West. Pay close attention as professional crew members provide a safety briefing and snorkeling overview.
When you reach the reef, hop into the translucent waters with provided snorkeling gear to discover an underwater world of exotic fish and neon coral. As you follow the many schools of fish around, keep your eyes peeled for copper sweepers darting to and from rocks. If you're curious to know what exactly you're seeing, ask the crew to share their expert knowledge or request a handy fish-identification card.
After exploring the reef, climb back on deck and wet your whistle with provided beverages including wine, ice-cold beer and filtered water. Perhaps indulge a bit further with your favorite cocktail at the onboard cash bar, and then sit back and relax, keeping watch for a pod of dolphins who might swim along the boat.
Your tour ends with return to the marina.
Inclusions for Key West Reef Snorkeling Cruise
- Professional crew
- Use of snorkel equipment
- Beer, wine and soft drinks
Exclusions for Key West Reef Snorkeling Cruise
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Cocktails (available for purchase at cash bar)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
Minimum age to drink alcohol is 21 years
Bring your own towel and sun protection
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Parasailing In Key West
- Private Sail With Reef Eco Exploration
- No Certification Required Guided Scuba Diving Tour
- Key West Island Helicopter Tour
- Key West Kayak And Snorkel Eco Tour
- Key West Scavenger Hunt Adventure
- Morning And Afternoon Half Day Cruise
- Commotion On The Ocean Sunset Cruise
- Key West Sunset Champagne And Appetizers Cruise