OverviewWhether you’re an experienced snorkeler or you want to try something new and exciting, you’ll find Key West to be the perfect destination for fun in the ocean. On a day trip from Fort Lauderdale, you’ll enjoy Key West’s clear waters and tropical marine life on a 3-hour sailing and snorkeling trip aboard a 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Snorkel gear included
Know More about this tourAfter departing Fort Lauderdale there will be a brief stop in Miami to pick up additional passengers. As you make the trip from Fort Lauderdale to Key West, you'll cross 42 bridges and hop 32 islands in the stunning Florida Keys before reaching Key West, the southernmost city in the continental United States. Key Wests Caribbean atmosphere, street artists, outdoor cafs, lively restaurants and bars make it a fantastic vacation destination.
Before the snorkeling cruise, you will have time to explore Key West on your own. Walk in Ernest Hemingways footsteps at the Hemingway House, and head to the waterfront to visit historic Mallory Square, a place where many gather every evening for the fun-filled sunset celebration.
After sightseeing, your snorkeling cruise will begin. Youll board the Aquaworld, a 50-foot (15-meter) catamaran, for the scenic cruise to the coral reef. Before entering the water to snorkel, your friendly and professional crew will be on hand to assist and instruct you. Descend the stairway into the water, and spend up to an hour discovering the wonders of the sea. Youll see an abundance of coral and marine life as you swim along.
Inclusions for Key West Sail And Snorkel Day Trip From Fort Lauderdale
- Day Trip to Key West
- Round-trip transportation with English/Spanish driver
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- 2-hour catamaran cruise
- 1-hour snorkeling
- Professional snorkeling instruction and equipment
Exclusions for Key West Sail And Snorkel Day Trip From Fort Lauderdale
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Please note: The snorkel portion of the tour is subject to weather conditions and it is not known if the snorkel portion will operate until you are in Key West. If it is not safe to operate you will be refunded for the snorkel portion of your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Dinner Cruise And Show
- Tandem Bike Rentals In Fort Lauderdale
- 1 Hour Bike Tour - Hugh Taylor Birch State Park Tour
- Jungle Queen Riverboat Cruise
- Fort Lauderdale Segway Tours And Rentals
- 30 Minute Segway Tour- Hugh Taylor Birch State Park
- Italian Scooter Rentals In Fort Lauderdale
- Classic Fort Lauderdale Bike Tour
- Leisurely Lunch Tour Pompano Beach
- Lauderdale By The Sea Lunches Food Tour