Key West Schooner Sailing
OverviewTake to the sea aboard an 1890s-style schooner from Key West and admire its beauty on the clear, calm Caribbean waters! As you sail through the turquoise waters, enjoy views of Key West sights like Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Light Tower. This boat is a replica of the 1851 Schooner America that won the first America's Cup Race in 1851. Complimentary beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks are included.
- Instant Confirmation
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
Know More about this tourEnjoy a premier sailing experience aboard the America 2.0. This stunning 105-foot (30 meter) boat features teak decks, mahogany trimmings and padded bench seating. Her 3,600 square feet (334 square meters) of sail will propel you smoothly through the crystal blue waters of Key West. A full bar with drinks are included for the duration of the sail. Complimentary drinks included beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks.
Your US Coast Guard-certified captain will hug the pristine coastline, providing you with amazing views of Key West sights like Fort Zachary Taylor, Mallory Square, Sunset Pier and Sand Key Light Tower.
You are encouraged to bring your own snacks or picnic lunch to enjoy on the schooner!
Inclusions for Key West Schooner Sailing
- 1.5-hour coastal sailing tour
- Beer, wine, champagne and soft drinks
Exclusions for Key West Schooner Sailing
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Garage parking
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions unless unsafe, please dress appropriately
All sales are final
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- Key West Shore Excursion: Watersports Partyboat
- Key West Shore Excursion: Ultimate Express Water Adventure
- Helicopter Flight Over Pigeon Key with Optional Sombrero Lighthouse Tour
- Key West Shore Excursion: Shipwreck Snorkel and Wild Dolphin Encounter
- Key West Full-Day Power Adventure: Sailing and Water Sports
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Key West Airport