Khao Lak - Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed BWrite a Review
OverviewThis full day tour will explore the Phi Phi islands by speed boat. View the stunning scenery, swim or do snorkeling in the crystal clear waters once where Leonado Di Caprio swam and filmed. Classic white sandy beaches, surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs and a great laid back tropical life style. Soak up the sun, go beach hopping or simply enjoy the great outdoors in some of the most beautiful scenery in Asia
- Day trip to the Phi Phi Islands from Phuket .
- Visit four of the islands by speedboat to relax, swim, and snorkel .
- Snorkel off Mosquito Island to see the pristine coral reefs .
- Relax, bathe, and have lunch on Bamboo Island, known for its white beaches .
- See the monkeys at Monkey Bay and swim at Maya Bay, made famous by The Beach .
- Transport by speedboat, buffet lunch, snacks, entrance fees, and hotel pickup and dropoff included
- Snorkeling equipment provided
Know More about this tourBamboo Island The Phi Phi archipelago a mustvisit while in Phuket, and this speedboat trip whisks you around four islands in one day.
Snorkel over the coral reefs of Mosquito Island, have lunch and relax on Bamboo Island, and visit Monkey Bay and Maya Bay, immortalized in The Beach, to swim in jadegreen Pileh Lagoon. Boat transfers, snacks, buffet lunch, snorkeling equipment, and Phuket hotel pickup and dropoff all included.
Begin with hotel pickup in Phuket, and travel to the marina. Meet your guide and board a speedboat for your cruise to the Phi Phi Islands, a chain of six exquisite islands in the Andaman Sea. Admire the views along the way, and after roughly an hour, marvel at the sight of the beautiful islands rearing like fortresses from the turquoise seas.
Head for Mosquito Island, renowned for its pristine waters and reefs, and enjoy an optional snorkel to discover the stunning coral gardens. Then, cruise to the white beaches of Bamboo Island. Go ashore for a delicious buffet lunch at an island hotel, and enjoy free time to relax on the beach and swim.
Next, sail to Koh Phi Phi Don, the largest island, and visit Monkey Bay, named after its macaques. Watch them scampering in the sands and trees, and be cautious while observing the wild monkeys in their natural habitat. Continue to Maya Bay, immortalized in the 2000 movie.
The Beach, starring Leonardo di Caprio. Admire the paradiselike scenery, and swim in jadegreen Pileh Lagoon, a natural lagoon framed by sheer cliffs. Lastly, cruise back to Phuket and end your trip with a hotel dropoff.
Inclusions for Khao Lak - Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed B
- Roundtrip transfers on shared basis from your hotel in Khao Lak
- Visit to Phi Phi islands by speedboat
- Snorkeling gear
Exclusions for Khao Lak - Full Day Phi Phi Island Tour By Speed B
- Natinal Park Fees
- Tips or gratuities
- Personal expenditure
- 07.30 Pick Up At your Hotel ,transfer To Royal Phuket Marina
- 0900 Depart from Royal Phuket Marina pier.
- 1000 Arrive at Bamboo Island to enjoy swimming and snorkeling.
- 1200 Enjoy a great lunch at Phi Phi Don Island Ton Sai Bay.
- 1330 Sightseeing Monkey Bay, Viking Cave, Pileh Cove, Loh Samah.
- 1400 Arrive at Maya Bay where the movie quotThe beachquot was filmed. Relax on the beach and swim in the crystal clear water.
- 1630 Arrive at Royal Phuket Marina,transfer to the hotel.
Roundtrip transfers on shared basis from centrally located hotels in Khao Lak.
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
What to Bring
Sun protection, sunglasses, hat or cap, camera with waterproof bag or plastic bag, comfortable shoes, spare clothes, towel.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.