Following pick-up from your hotel in Khao Lak, head to the Takuapa local market to browse and look at all the products. From there, continue to the elephant rescue camp. Feed these amazing animals some bananas and cool them off with a bath. Next, visit the monkey temple.
Eat a Thai-style lunch at the local restaurant next to the river before bamboo rafting along the Khao Sok river. Enjoy as your guides gently glide the bamboo rafts downstream as you admire the dramatic limestone mountains and serene sounds of the jungle. Stop at the river bank for some trekking and cave exploration after enjoying a coffee break. This coffee is made in a bamboo stick and served in bamboo cups, which you can take home with you.
At the end of your tour, transfer back to your hotel in Khao Lak.
- Feed the gentle elephants bananas before bathing them at a rescue camp
- Relax during your bamboo rafting journey along the Sok River while enjoying the beautiful scenery
- Stop at the river bank to explore the cave and savor bamboo coffee
- Enjoy a delicious Thai lunch at a local restaurant next to the river
- Browse around the Takuapa local market and visit the monkey temple