Khao Sok National Park Discovery From Khao Lak
OverviewThis full day tour will explore the Phi Phi islands by speed boat. View the stunning scenery, swim or do snorkeling in the crystal clear waters once where Leonado Di Caprio swam and filmed. Classic white sandy beaches, surrounded by impressive limestone cliffs and a great laid back tropical life style. Soak up the sun, go beach hopping or simply enjoy the great outdoors in some of the most beautiful scenery in Asia
Know More about this tourOur driver will pick you up from your hotel in Phuket by airconditioned vehicle around 7am. First stop at Khao Lak View Point and enjoy a cup of coffee at the restaurant while enjoying the exceptional views. After the morning coffee break, we will visit Tsunami Memorial Site.
Tsunami Memorial site at Khao Lak is simple beautiful and heartbreaking all at the same time. There is a small collection of photos and quite lengthy video footage in the small museum, will gives you a real understanding of the devastation caused.
Next, we proceed to Khao Sok and visit Khao Sok Discovery Elephant Observation. We will spend around 45 minute to observe this massive gentle mammals daily activities and their habitats. From here, we move on to Khao Sok View Point.
For natural lovers the scenery from Khao Sok View Point is just stunning and largely unspoilt. Take some beautiful photos and enjoy a panoramic view of the lake and mountains, plus the dam. You will see some tourists take a longtail boat to out camp to see more of the lake up close, especially the lake structures and limestones.
At noon, we visit Wat Suwannakuha Monkey Cave Temple. Upon arrival, you will see lots of monkeys at the front of the beautiful temple. This temple is a cave houses various statues including a big reclining golden Buddha. Lunch will be served at Khao Sok Discovery Restaurant near a river.
After lunch, continue with canoeing activity at Sok River. Khao Sok is famous for wildlife, especially at highland streams and lake with quiet and clean kayaks. Sit back and relax when canoe ride down the slowly moving stream and your paddlers are usually experts in sporting wildlife along the river.
We will travel back to Phuket around 330pm and then transfer you back to your hotel in Phuket safely.
- 07.30 Pick up from hotel and drive to Royal Phuket Marina Pier private pier where we embark on a speedboat, Depart to Maya Bay for a refreshing dip.
- 0900 Swim and simply relax on Di Caprio Beach. Snorkel in the clear water to view large shallow coral reef at Losama Bay.
- 1000 Visit the beautiful scenic lagoon at Pileh Cove for a swim.
- 1200 Stop at Viking Cave, get interesting photo opportunities. Arrive at Monkey beach for swimming and seeing monkeys who have made this beach their home.
- 1330 Relax and enjoy a delicious Thai lunch.
- 1400 After lunch, try snorkeling to admire the marine life at Hin Klang or great coral reef point. Cruise to Khao Sok Island for relaxing on the beach.
- 1630 Transfer from Royal Phuket Marina to Khao lak.
Roundtrip transfers on shared basis from centrally located hotels in Khao Lak
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
What to Bring
Sun protection, sunglasses, hat or cap, camera with waterproof bag or plastic bag, comfortable shoes, spare clothes, towel.
Please carry a copy of your booking voucher to be presented to the tour guidedriver on the day of the tour.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.