Khasab City Tour is one of Oman Day tours in which you can visit the capital of Musandam, Khasab is famous for its fishing activities and oasis, with a population of 18,000. Khasab is located at the gorge of Hormuz and overlooking the Arabian Gulf. Visit Oman then proceed to Khasab ,You will visit Fort of Khasab (now restored), the fort dates back to the 16th century. The fort has a museum Where displays of Omani handicraft items are displayed. Then visit the old and new souk of Khasab. later you will visit the Wadi Qadah with the old village Tawi. Then you can see depicted camels, ships and warriors made by prehistoric rock carving on the deep bay dates back to about 2000 years . one of the recommended musandam oman tour .
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Hrs
Departure Time :
From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
Departure Details :
Khasab Hotels , Khasab Airport , Khasab harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
OverviewKhasab city Tour Pick up : From Any place in Khasab Duration : 3 H
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Round-trip private transfer
- Gratuities (recommended)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.