Kibbutz Tour From Tel Aviv
OverviewJoin an Israeli Kibbutz for the day and experience its unique socialist ideologies on an in-depth tour of the famous Kibbutz Maagan Michael. Travel by an air conditioned shuttle to and from Tel Aviv for an easy and convenient day tour. Explore the lush community nestled along the Mediterranean Sea, a rare opportunity for non-members, and discover the kibbutzs many features including its expansive fish pools, its main source of income. Learn from your expert guide, a local at Maagan Michael, about the kibbutzs fascinating history and communal culture unlike any community in the world. Enjoy a delicious lunch in a dining hall with a breathtaking view overlooking the sea before returning to Tel Aviv mid-afternoon.
Know More about this tour
Meet in the morning at the centrally located Abraham Hostel Tel Aviv lobby. Depart with your group by an air-conditioned shuttle, travelling just an hour north to Kibbutz Maagan Michael. Hop off the shuttle and meet your expert guide, a local kibbutz member, and begin your exploration of the lush seaside community.
Relax at the kibbutzs onsite bar and enjoy a taste of their homemade beer while learning about Maagan Michaels unique communal culture and history rooted in the Zionist dream. Discover how the kibbutz operates and maintains socialist principles, where people live and work on the same land and are paid equal allowances. Hear about the major role kibbutzim play in Israels manufacturing and agricultural sectors as well as government.
Stroll through Maagan Michaels tropical landscape and immerse yourself in the community. Pick up some tasty Israeli snacks at the community store before continuing your guided tour throughout the kibbutz, where youll see the homes, parks, and even an onsite rescue zoo members enjoy. Feel the strong sense of trust throughout the community, where hundreds of bikes are left unlocked on the sidewalks. Stop and take in the enormous fish pools, Maagan Michaels largest industry and source of income, before walking over to the scenic Mediterranean coast.
After fully touring and understanding the kibbutz, fill your plate with a variety delicious foods for a lunch with a view of the sea in the communal dining hall. After an incredible and enriching day tour and meal at Maagan Michael, unwind in the shuttle while you head you back to Tel Aviv!
Inclusions for Kibbutz Tour From Tel Aviv
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Kibbutz Tour From Tel Aviv
- Other Drinks/Snacks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring a Hat and Sunscreen
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Desert Private Day Tour from Tel Aviv : Beersheba Sde Boker and Mitzpe Ramon
- Private Day Tour: Sea of Galilee, Tiberias and Safed from Tel Aviv
- Private Tour: Masada and Dead Sea Day Tour from Tel Aviv
- Shore Excursion: Sea of Galilee Private Tour from Haifa Port
- Half Day Private Walking Tour of Jaffa
- Tel Aviv and Jaffa Tour
- Central Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv
- Northern Israel Wine Tour From Tel Aviv