You learn the basic safety guidelines and skills needed to dive under the direct supervision of a PADI Professional. Youll practice a few more skills in shallow water to prepare for your open water dive adventure. Get ready to:
- Go over the scuba equipment you use to dive and how easy it is to move around underwater with your gear.
- Find out what its like to breathe underwater.
- Learn key skills that youll use during every scuba dive.
- Have fun swimming around and exploring.
- Registration and gearing up at WaterColors
- Classroom session
- Shallow Water Session: a few steps from WaterColors into the pool-like shallow waters of the White Beach of Boracay
- Open Water Dive - 30 to 45 minutes (based on air consumption) in a beautiful reef teeming withmarine life, only 5 minutes by boat off the White Beach