Kiev Pechersk Lavra Tour
OverviewI invite you for an amazing trip to one of the most important ancient holy place of Orthodox world - Kiev Pechersk Lavra. We will visit the underground labyrinths of the caves, where monks lived and see their holy relics. Monks live in monastery until now and in monasterys caf, you can try delicious bakery.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Small group ensures personal service
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Led by an art historian
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
You can climb theGreatLavraBell Tower andenjoy the view over Assumption Cathedral and marvellous banks of Dnipro river. You will be able to walk to the beautiful roses valley and try holy water from the wells of Lavra Monastery, founded by St. Anthony and St. Theodosius. During the evening a divine service will run in the monastery that is a sight to behold. You will also witness the carved golden interior and melody chore.
The highlight of the tour is visiting the Museum of Historical Treasures of Ukraine. It keeps one of the richest artifact collections of Scythian kings from the 4th century BC. Here you will find many precious metal objects, including a unique gold pectoral where two miniature men are sewingtheir clothes with an invisible needle.
Inclusions for Kiev Pechersk Lavra Tour
- Private tour
- Professional art historian guide
- Entrance fees (tickets to Lavra and Museum of Historical Treasures)
- Transportation to/from attractions by: Public transit for Private Lavra walking tour and by car for Private Lavra tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Kiev Pechersk Lavra Tour
- Tickets tothe GreatLavraBell Tower(optional attraction)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note that the Museum of Historical Treasures is closed on Mondays (We will visit the Museum of Ukrainian Art instead)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.