Kiev's Artist Murals
OverviewKiev is becoming the art streetcapital of Europe. New murals, colourful and monochrome, have appeared on Kiev buildings.
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Excellent value for money
- Fully narrated tour
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tour
The people behind many of them are ArtUnitedUs an urban art group invites street artists from around the world to create works in Kiev. One of the murals in Kiev was featured as one of the best 10 new street art works in the world by the StreetArtNews website in 2016. But theres much more art of this type to be seen while walking around the Down Town. In case you want to discover the all of the Kievs murals you can enjoy the 3-hours tour by vehicle. In Kiev around 24 murals for the end of may 2016 and there situated in 3 regions of Kiev: Podil, around Golden Gate and Sviatoshin district. Murals painted by the artists from Ukraine Malland and Olekiy Kyslov, Oleksandr Brytsev, Australia artist Guido van Helten, Argentina Franco Fasoli known as Jaz, Brasilia, Spain Aryz, Portugal artist Alexandre Farto France and etc.. Some of them: The River Crossing create by Australian artist Fintan Magee at 19/22 Voloska str., Continuing the capitals historic Podil district, next is a mural created by a Brazilian artist Nunca, aka Francisco Rodrigues da Silva, depicting Brazilian hands drawing the face of a Ukrainian Cossack. Its located at 6a Spaska street, next interesting is on Andriyivsky Descent where the creation Renaissance what shows a Ukrainian woman holding a child in one hand and laying her other hand on a city in a protective gesture. She is protecting Kiev. Some addresses of Murals in Kiev: Ukrainian St.George 38 Velyka Zhytomyrska st., The Rivar Crossing 19/22 Voloska st., Lily of the Valley 28 Striletska street, Gymnast 12 Striletska st...
Inclusions for Kiev's Artist Murals
- Private tour
- Private Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Walking tour - guide will pick-up you at the centrally located Hotel or apartment ofyour stay in Kiev
- Explore traditional Ukrainian Art painter
- See the modern Artist Murals and Discover top sites in interest such as the Art on the building
- Visit around 20 Murals around the Kiev
- Tour includes transportation by private car or by minivan or by minibus and pickup and hotel drop-off (except walking tour)
Exclusions for Kiev's Artist Murals
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Extra service
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Another language speaking guide is under the request
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.