Killarney Kayaking Tour Including Innisfallen Island
OverviewExplore the mystical Lakes of Killarney with a spectacular guided kayak tour exploring Ross Castle and Innisfallen island. Discover their amazing past and even meet on the remote island its renowned residents, the sika deer. An experience not to be missed.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Popular choice with kids
- Small group ensures personal service
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourFor those of you who wish to experience adventure in Killarney, look no further. This is the perfect adventure for you with a mystical guided kayak tour on the Lakes of Killarney that will transport you back in time. This mesmerizing kayak tour is not just about kayaking and in truth, you dont even need to be an expert at all to enjoy it. Just throw on a smile and have bucket loads of enthusiasm for a different kind of adventure.
Unfolding before your eyes is an amazing story through time. Explore Ross Castle, a 15th century castle built on the edge of Lough Leane and the largest of the three lakes formed through nature's powerful force of glaciation. Then paddle across the water to discover Innisfallen Island. a 6th Century settlement and, if you are lucky, you will be greeted by its renowned hosts, the sika deer, which roam around freely on the island without a care in the world. This amazing adventure will definitely reinvigorate your Celtic spirit.
Inclusions for Killarney Kayaking Tour Including Innisfallen Island
- Professional guide
- Small-group tour (max 14)
- Local guide
- Buoyancy aid
Exclusions for Killarney Kayaking Tour Including Innisfallen Island
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.