Killary Fjord Boat Tour - Galway
OverviewSet off on a 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise on Killary Fjord through the heart of rugged Connemara. Relax inside the comfortable catamaran or out on the open-air deck as you glide along the sheltered waters of Irelands only fjord. Take in views of the dramatic Twelve Bens, Maumturk and Mweelrea mountains, whose craggy slopes rise to the north and south. Listen to live commentary from an onboard guide and look out for dolphins swimming alongside the boat.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourChoose from several daily departure times and step aboard the comfortable boat at Nancys Point, located just west of Leenane village. The cruise will take you through one of Irelands most scenic regions, an area unmarred by modern development.
Head inside the luxury catamaran where you can enjoy a drink and a snack (own expense) while admiring the wild beauty of the vistas outside. Alternatively, settle into a seat on the outside deck and breathe in the fresh sea air while sightseeing.
Relax as the cruise moves west toward the Atlantic Ocean. Take in panoramic views of the imposing Twelve Bens and Maumturk mountain ranges, which tower above the water. Look to the north to see the peaks of Mweelrea, Connemaras highest mountain.
Soak up the tranquil atmosphere as you cruise. This peaceful region is sparsely populated and the only sign of civilization youll see will be the odd fish farm, country house or boat.
Listen to the live commentary to hear more about Killary Fjord. When you reach the mouth of the fjord, look to the silvery waters for any sign of activity; schools of dolphins are often spotted swimming by at this location.
After 1.5 hours on the calm waters, the boat will pull up back at Nancys Point, where your tour will conclude.
Inclusions for Killary Fjord Boat Tour
- Sightseeing cruise
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for Killary Fjord Boat Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Deck top is available for those who want to experience the great outdoors
Full bar facilities with hot and cold food served
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.