Killers And Thrillers Tour - New Orleans
OverviewThis tour is an adults only ghost tour. On this walking tour of the French Quarter, you'll be visiting some of the most haunted locations that New Orleans has to offer.
- Likely to Sell Out
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThis New Orleans ghost tour explores the darker side of human nature, departing from the French Quarter. Listen to entertaining commentary asyou walk with your guide and hear bone-chillingtales ofphantomsthathaunt the city. You'll learn aboutterrifying history and horrendous actions while you explore side streets off the beaten path.
You mayvisit former brothels and bordellos where you'll hearabout the apparitionsleft behind. Or maybe stroll by thehouse of Marie Laveau, the infamous Voodoo practitioner of New Orleans' fame. You may even visit the home of the scandalous Madame Delphine la Laurie or see the tragic location of thecity'smost devastating arson fire that resulted in the deaths of 32 people, leaving asite teeming with paranormal activity.
Inclusions for Killers And Thrillers Tour
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Killers And Thrillers Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 16 years
A maximum of 12 people per booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
All sales related to this product are final and non-refundable. In case you wish to cancel the reservation you will be charged 100% cancellation fees.
You Might Also Like
- New Orleans Garden District Ghost Tour
- Destrehan Plantation and 16 passenger Airboat Tour Combo
- Large Airboat Swamp Tour with Hotel Pickup
- New Orleans Swamp Tour Boat Adventure With Pickup
- Combo: Oak Alley Plantation and Swamp Boat Tour
- 5 in 1 Ghost and Mystery Tour
- Hurricane Katrina Tour of New Orleans
- Whitney Plantation Tour