Kilyos Day Tour Including Belgrade Forest And Emirgan Park Visit From IstanbulWrite a Review
From USD 173.79
OverviewVisit the green heavens of Istanbul such as Belgrade Forest, Kilyos Beach and Emirgan Park. Enjoy having picnic at the forest, walk by the lakes and swim in the Black Sea. Plus, you can explore the shopping malls on your way back.
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourThis beautiful tour starts with pick up from your hotel and drive to Kilyos. Enjoy your free time at the beach for swimming. Visit the most wonderful parts of the forests of Istanbul. Break at Belgrad Forest. To the east of İstanbul, on the European shores of the Black Sea and Bosphorus, stretches a forest of pine, spruce, elm, oak, and birch trees. Known as the Belgrade Forest, city dwellers flock to the scenic reed clustered lakes and fresh air for weekend recreation. Within the forest is a network of reservoir and natural springs of drinking water. Picnics are popular as people escape from the hot summer hubbub of city life to relax under the cool shade of the forest, fanned by a gentle breeze while enjoying a barbecue. The more energetic can be seen hiking through the hills or jogging on the seven kilometers track that surrounds one of the lakes, occasional stopping to undergo the rigors of the "pull-up" bar, the lateral dips or other simple path-side structures designed for calisthenics.
Visit the Emirgan Park for and walk by the lake on the way back to your hotel. Also during the month of April, you can spot these glorious spring flowers everywhere in Istanbul. But for a real tulip treat and the International Istanbul Tulip Festival, you have to head to Emirgan Park. It is one of the largest public parks in Istanbul and has several tulip gardens. Emirgan Park is located by the Bosphorus in Sariyer, which is a little bit past the second Bosphorus Bridge. Before arriving back to hotel you will have a chance for shopping! Visit one of the shopping malls of Istanbul. After the tour you will transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Kilyos Day Tour Including Belgrade Forest And Emirgan Park Visit From Istanbul
- Entrance fees for Belgrad Forest and Emirgan Park
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Kilyos Day Tour Including Belgrade Forest And Emirgan Park Visit From Istanbul
- Entrance fees for Kilyos Private Beach
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Guiding service (available upon request)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.