King's High Way Full Day Tour : Start From Amman Finish In Petra Or Vice Versa
OverviewStart from Amman and finish in Petra on this full day tour through the mountains to see, Madaba, Mount Nebo, and the Mujeb Valley to see Kerak crusader castle. You will then drive to Dana Nature Reserve for a panoramic view before continuing to Petra.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- All entrance fees included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Day trip (destination A to B)
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you from your hotel in Amman and drive to Madaba. In Madaba you will visit Saint George's Church where you will view the mosaic map of the holy land including Jerusalem. Your driver will then take you to Mount Nebo, the place where Moses stood one day to see the promised land. Here there is a viewing point where you can look over the Holy Land, River Jordan and Dead Sea.
Afterwards the driver will take you through the Mujeb Valley (biblical Arnon) to Kerak where you will visit Crusader Castle of Kareka, built in 1042 AD. You will then have lunch.
After lunch you will be taken to Dana Nature Reserve through town of Tafila. Here there will be good panoramic views over the unique reserve. Then you will be taken to Petra passing by Shoubak.
Inclusions for King's High Way Full Day Tour : Start From Amman Finish In Petra Or Vice Versa
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by private vehicle with English-speaking driver
- Entrance fees
- Private tour
Exclusions for King's High Way Full Day Tour : Start From Amman Finish In Petra Or Vice Versa
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Minimum age is 18 years
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.