King's Joy Vegetarian Restaurant Dining Experience Followed By Beijing City Night Tour
OverviewTreat your love one a romantic dinner at famous King's Joy, one of the luxurious restaurants in town, which offers organic and artistic conception vegetarian meal. A relax city night tour, private guide and transfer service are also inclusive. Come and experience this wonderful Beijing night life.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Your tour guide will come to your hotel to pick you up in the evening, then head to the most trendy courtyard style vegetarian restaurant - King's Joy. The environment for this restaurant is quite beautiful. Dishes here are all organic and with very stylish presentation. You will also enjoy some music performance there during the dinner time.
After dinner, you will start a relax city tour, and you can choose few activities from following:
- Walk from the National Theatre to the Tian'anmen square after the lights turned on
- The Houhai lake area with all bars and night life
- Photo taking at National Theatre and Olympic Stadiums (Bird's-Nest and Water Cube)
- The CCTV building and the Business district drive passby
- The Place--a huge LED TV ceiling
After your tour is finished, you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Inclusions for King's Joy Vegetarian Restaurant Dining Experience Followed By Beijing City Night Tour
- Romantic dinner at King's Joy Restaurant
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide and driver
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for King's Joy Vegetarian Restaurant Dining Experience Followed By Beijing City Night Tour
- Drinks (available to purchase)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian meal only
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing
- Historic Beijing Tour of Forbidden City, Tian'anmen Square and Temple of Heaven