Kingston Dancehall TourWrite a Review
OverviewIn this 5 hour tour, you will learn how to dance dancehall and go to a live dancehall party at night, depending on what option you select. These dance classes are taught by professional dancers that have years of experience in performing arts and have performed at various major events in Jamaica.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourExperience the rhythm of our culture in the Blue Mountains! Learn the technique and creative moves that go into our raw dancehall dances. You will be taught moves of the dancehall King, ‘Boogle,’ infused with current dancehall dances. After the dancing is done, relax in a private waterfall and have lunch in a beautiful garden whilst listening to the melodies of the river.
At night, you will experience the real deal, where we take you to a live dancehall event. Here you will find your hips and waistline moving to every beat of every song, feeling the grooves and moves of the creative history of Kingston, where dancehall comes alive and every night is a party!
These dance classes are taught by professional dancers that have years of experience in performing arts and have performed at major events in Jamaica. Hotel pick up and drop off will be provided in this tour.
Inclusions for Kingston Dancehall Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off within the Kingston area
- Entrance fees
- Dance Instructor
- Professional guide
- Security for night life
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Kingston Dancehall Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
Minimum age is 12 years
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Not wheelchair accessible
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.