OverviewIn thisÂ 9 hour program you will learn to become an independent kiteboarder. Â All of theÂ instructors are multilingual and offer all levels of lessons from beginners to advanced students.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourOur kiteboarding lesson are really flexible, we work per hour, if is is your first time or if you already had some lessons we will take care of you and have you improving hour after hour . If you sign up for this lesson we will check your knowledge and skills to have you progress and improve.
If it is your first time taking kiteboarding, the first hours of training includes the basic theory of flying a kite at the beach, learning about wind direction and general conditions for practicing safety, knowing how to assemble the kitesurf gear and how to use the safety systems. You will practice the first kite piloting, launch and landing the kite and will work on a series of exercises on the beach to get prepared to go in the water independently.
The next days and the next hours of your training are used to master the body-drag and includes all the practice that you will need in the water to be able to put the board in your feet and keep a full control of the kite, boby and board . The goal of this step is to get confident with the ocean condition like waves, swell and the current and flying the kite to be dragged in the water, understanding the technique to pilot a kite correctly and how to recover the board if lost and how relaunch the kite if fallen in the water, go in and out of the water independently.
The last step is normally dedicated to master the kite control in and out of the water and start putting everything together. The goal is learning how to move the kite generating the power needed to stand up and start riding the first meters.
Inclusions for Kiteboarding Class In Tulum
- Professional IKO Instructor
- All gear
- Use of helmet
- Radio communication system
Exclusions for Kiteboarding Class In Tulum
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.