Kiteboarding Group Lesson - Maui
OverviewFamilies or couples that want to play together can take the group kiteboarding lesson. This option is good if you have a little more time available. Students can share the experience together, and will learn at a relaxed pace. Shared lessons are great for team building, which is an advantage for future kite buddies.
Know More about this tourFamilies or couples that want to play together can take the group kiteboarding lesson. This option is good if you have a little more time available. Students can share the experience together, and will learn at a relaxed pace. Shared lessons are great for team building, which is an advantage for future kite buddies. Students take turns in the different roles, to round out their skill set. This class also shows students how to work together as a team. Each student learns the launching and landing skills necessary to being a good kite buddy. Often couples, families, friends and siblings will take this class together. We recommended max 2 or 3 people per class. Participants should be at a similar experience level to each other. This group class is also a good way to include a sibling or spouse that might otherwise sit it out. Longer courses and available on request. A full selection of the latest equipment is included. No previous experience is required.
- In all of your lessons our emphasis is on safety.
- We provide all the equipment you will need.
- Each lesson is tailored to the student.
- Lesson can be adjusted to fit any experience level.
Inclusions for Kiteboarding Group Lesson
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Kiteboarding Group Lesson
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
All participants weights MUST be advised at time of booking
All participants MUST be able to SWIM
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.