Kitesurfing Lessons In Koh Phangan - Ko Pha Ngan
OverviewLearn kiteboarding with our highly experienced and talented instructors in Thailand. There is no better way to discover this fast growing water-sport than through one our course options designed specifically to fit your every needs. Upon completion we can award you a IKO kiteboarder card that signifies your level based on your capabilities. With this card, you can go to any IKO kite center worldwide to continue with lessons or rent equipment. What sets Koh Phangan apart from every other location in Thailand for learning kiteboarding is that the island is blessed with shallow & flat waters. This combined with the amazing wind, beautiful tropical climate & breath-taking scenery undoubtedly makes this the best place in Thailand for kiteboarding mostly because it allows you to feel safe. By maximising progression and minimising time wastage - you can be rest assured that you will be kiting in no time!
Know More about this tour
1 Day Discover Kiteboarding Program
Learning with IKO Thailand is the best way to discover Kiteboarding! The first part of this program will take you through the steps of setting up and flying a kite. You will learn: spot assessment, launch & land with assistant, basic piloting skills, weather, know the wind window, wind effects, safety systems, set up the kite, communication signals, self-landing, recover the bar & the kite.
3 Days Beginner Kiteboarding Course
By the end of the program, you will be able to get up on the board for your first water start. During the course, you will learn: enter & exit water independently, advanced piloting skills, body drag in the water, body drag upwind with a board, self-rescue, water re-launch the kite, know the power stroke, safety and theory behind the water start, water start and stand up on the board, determine wind strength & quality, know the right of way rules.
Inclusions for Kitesurfing Lessons In Koh Phangan
- All equipment required for the lessons
- Water, coffee
Exclusions for Kitesurfing Lessons In Koh Phangan
- Food and special drinks
- Accommodation (rooms available in the resort we are based in)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Bring sunglasses and sunscreen. We recommend to wear special long-sleeve lycra and jellyfish pants for protection against jellyfish and sun (you can buy in our shop).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Koh Phangan to Nakhon Si Thammarat Town by Seatran Discovery Ferry and Minivan
- Koh Tao to Surat Thani Train Station by Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran and Coach
- Koh Phangan to Koh Samui by Laemsor Ferry
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Don Sak Pier by Laemsor Ferry
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Town by Laemsor Ferry and Minivan
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Train Station by Laemsor Ferry and Minivan
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport by Laemsor Ferry and Minivan