- Early in the morning around 6 A.M pick up from Colombo hotel and transfer to Kitulgala .Ensure that you bring a packed breakfast with you if you are unable to have your meal at the hotel. Approximately 3hours drive
- Afterwards get ready for a trek to natural rock pools and waterfalls of kataran-Oya" -1.5KM. There are 7 natural pools which are extremely beautiful and a gift of nature where you will be able to experience Sliding down an inclined 05 meter water fall with safety gear in to the rock pool, A confidence jump with safety to beautiful natural rock pool and Swimming in the cool and clean waters of the rain forest
- Experience White Water Rafting in the picturesque Kelani River, covering 5 major rapids and 4 minor rapids. This activity is for anyone above the age of 10 years, modern rafts, and a comprehensive safety briefing will be given by our white water rafting instructors beforehand. The distance covered is around 5 KMs. The river and its surrounding will make you feel enchanted, with a memorable Experience during your White Water Rafting Tour in Kitulagala
- Enjoy a Sri Lankan rice and curry lunch at Kithulgala (At your own cost).
- In the Late afternoon transfer to the hotel inColombo Approximately 3 hours drive
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
7:00 AM Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time
Departure Details :
Traveler pickup is offered
we can pickup from any of your Accomadation near Colombo City.
Return Details :
Return to original departure point
Cancellation Policy : For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
A 02 hours drive from Colombo-Nuwara Eliya road, Kitulgala is a Rain Forest patch which attracts many resident and foreign tourists for its natural beauty. The Academy Awad-winning movie The Bridge on the River Kwai was filmed on the Kelani River near Kitulgala, although nothing remains now except the concrete foundations for the bridge Kitulgala is the base for white-water rafting in Sri Lanka but there are myriad of leisure and adventure activities that can be done in Kutulgala.
Know More about this tour
Private vehicle Air Conditioned Vehicle with English speaking chauffeur.
Fuel and Local assurance for the vehicle included
All parking and highway charge where applicable
Hotel pickup and drop-off
The Chauffeur will look after his meals by himself.
The personal spending (Tips, Laundry, Mini Bar, Telephone, the Internet, Fax etc)
Medical Expenses, Insurance, International Flights and Accommodation
Entrance Fees to Water Rafting (USD 20 per person - Client Direct Payment)
Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
Meals and drinks, unless specified
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Any other services not specified above
Expenses of the excursions and sight seen not mentioned above
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A minimum of 02 people per booking is required
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking, however, Infant meals not included
A significant amount of walking is involved
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints or other serious medical conditions & pregnant women
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Each traveller is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate