Kiwi Cycling Battambang - Siem Reap
OverviewItineraryHALF-DAY TOUR (5 hours)Duration: 7:30am to 12:30pmStarts from: your hotelWe visit:Cultural Temple ( Buddha History ) Bamboo sticky riceWat Samrong Knong and killing fieldEk Phnom Temple and big Buddha statueFish marketsLocal rice wine (Cambodian Whisky)Making rice paperCrocodile farm (entry fee not included in tour)Included: Local English-speaking guide; Giant mountain bike and helmet; water.Not included: entry fee to crocodile farm and Temple entrance feeWhat to bring for your comfort (not compulsory): covered shoes, sunglasses, long-sleeved shirt, sunscreen, and of course camera.Price per person (US dollars): 1 person: $282-5 people: $176 and more: $14Under 14 years of age: $10
Know More about this tourKiwi Cycling is a cycling tour business owned and run by local people and based in Battambang Cambodia. We are Cambodian and have lived all our lives in Battambang so we know what this part of Cambodia has to offer visitors. Our aim is to show you our beautiful and interesting part of the world.
Battambang is a city of about 200,000 people. It has a rich cultural mix of mainly Khmer with some Vietnamese, Lao, Thai and Chinese. Despite being a large city, it lacks the noise and hustle and bustle of the capital city, Phnom Penh.
Battambang is the leading rice-producing province of Cambodia and continues to be the main commercial hub for Cambodias northwest. It was founded in the 11th century by the Khmer Empire. The city is situated on the tranquil Sangkae River that winds its way through the Battambang Province. As with much of Cambodia, French Colonial architecture is a notable aspect of Battambang, with some of the best-preserved examples in the country.
What does this mean for you, the visitor?
There is a lot to see. The pace of Battambang is comfortable and the city itself has much to offer you. Riverside dining, beautiful architecture, colourful markets, and temples, churches and mosques provide plenty of interest within the city. Beyond the city are endless rice fields, ancient temples, charming Cham fishing villages and the famous bamboo trains.
Who better to show you around than people who have lived their lives here and would love to show you around their special little part of the world. Join us on one of our many set tours or if you have your own ideas, we can customise a tour for you.
We look forward to providing an exciting and professional experience for you.
Inclusions for Kiwi Cycling Battambang
- - Local Guide with good and understanding and speaking English, - Good quality of Giant Bike with helmet., - water Andrew snacks fruit, - Donation to local business where we stop to help their living.
Exclusions for Kiwi Cycling Battambang
- Entrance Fee of Tourist Place.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Provide cycling tour for tourist and bring to see the real local livelihoods and countryside of Battambang.
and also showing about Cambodian history and Khmer Rouge.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Tuk Tuk
- Full Day Beng Mealea and Banteay Srei
- Full Day Angkor Temples by Bicycle
- Departure transfer to Siem Reap Airport with CIP Lounge Access
- Full Day Siem Reap Adventure Biking and Zip Lining
- Tour of Banteay Kdei and Ta Prohm Including Khmer Massage and Cultural Dinner Show
- FLASHBACK and RECOLLECTION TO CAMBODIA'S HISTORY
- Half Day Cambodian Landmine Museum