OverviewA visit to the KL Tower Observation Deck is a must-do during any trip to Kuala Lumpur. Take in 360-degree views of the city from the enclosed deck, and visit the XD Theater — a multisensory movie experience. If you want to go even higher, upgrade your ticket to include admission to the Open Deck, located at the very top of the tower, more than 1,000 feet above the ground!
- All entrance fees included
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Great overview and orientation of the city
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tourThe KL Tower (aka the Menara Kuala Lumpur) is one of the most iconic sights in Kuala Lumpur and is visible from most parts of the city. It's one of the world’s tallest telecommunications towers, a major tourist destination and a popular venue for special occasions.
The tower sits on a hill, making it appear taller than the city's famous Petronas Towers; KL Tower measures 1,381 feet (421 meters) high while the Petronas Towers measures 1,483 feet (452 meters). With your admission ticket, you may visit whenever you wish during operating hours. Perhaps go to watch the sunset and see lights come on across the sprawling city below.
When booking, choose from the following two admission options.
KL Tower Observation Deck:
After arriving at KL Tower, take one of the high-speed elevators up to the fully enclosed Observation Deck, located 905 feet (276 meters) above ground level. The deck circles the entire tower, providing panoramic views of Kuala Lumpur.
KL Tower Observation Deck, XD Theater and Open Deck:
Upgrade your admission to include all of the above plus a ticket to the Open Deck, which perches at the top of the tower, 1,381 feet (421 meters) above the ground. The open-air deck offers a spectacular perspective of the Kuala Lumpur skyline, with views that extend to the Genting Highlands, Pahang and South China Sea.
Inclusions for KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Admission to KL Tower Observation Deck
- Admission to KL Tower Open Deck (if option selected)
Exclusions for KL Tower Observation Deck Admission Ticket
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 4 years
Minimum age for Open Deck is 13 years
To redeem your admission ticket, please bring your confirmation voucher to the KL Tower ticket office
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.