Discover the heart of Jewish music and become enchanted with traditional Klezmer music in the heart of Krakow at the beautiful Royal Chamber Orchestra. During the 1-hour concert, the bands perform music typical to the traditional culture of Jews from South-eastern and central Europe, and especially those whose music combines Balkan and Slavic motifs. Their repertoire includes both instrumental pieces and folk songs sung in Yiddish. The unique sound is the result of combining different styles of music and including elements of musical traditions from around the world. All songs are performed in their original language and have been re-worked by the band.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 1 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Klezmer Concerts Hall
Return Details :
Concludes at concert hall
Cancellation Policy :
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
OverviewEnjoy Klezmer music in the heart of Krakow at this 1-hour concert. The performing bands present a repertoire based on Jewish culture, including both instrumental and vocal pieces performed in the original languages. The concert takes place in the beautiful concert hall which accommodates up to 80 spectators.
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tour
- Concert ticket
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food or drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A printed voucher must be handed in before the concert
The Concert Hall is on the 2nd floor and is not accessible for wheelchairs
Dress code is smart casual
Personal photography is allowed
Personal food and drinks are not allowed
You Might Also Like
- Private Auschwitz-Birkenau and Krakow Tour
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Guided Tour from Krakow Old Town
- Full-Day Tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine from Krakow
- Krakow - Wawel Castle Guided Tour
- Oskar Schindler's Factory Museum Tour in Krakow
- Auschwitz- Birkenau and Wieliczka Salt Mine in One Day
- Wieliczka Salt Mine Half-Day Trip from Krakow