Klias River Nature And Wildlife Cruise From Kota Kinabalu Including Fireflies Watching
OverviewCruise along Klias River, home to varieties of flora and fauna with our experienced local guide. Get the up close encounter with the very agile and wild silver leaf monkeys was well as naughty macaques. After dinner, there will be a second cruise for fireflies watching. Round-trip hotel transportation is included.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Dinner included
- Family friendly
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourOur driver and local guide will pick you up from your hotel in Kota Kinabalu city area around 1pm and head to Klias River, a mangrove forest reserve and it will take approximately 2 hour drive.
Upon arrival the jetty, hop on an open boat in search of the endemic proboscis monkeys, long tailed macaques and other wildlife along the river bank. Bring your camera or binoculars on stand-by and keep your eyes peeled for the shy creatures in between the branches. As you cruise along the river, encounters with villagers either net casting or hand line fishing for river prawns for an exciting experience.
Dinner will be served at a local restaurant while enjoy the beautiful sun set on the river. Then, we will embark to a small boat again for fireflies watching. Be amazed with the millions of fireflies flickering their wings and igniting flashes of light like Christmas trees along the Klias River banks. After the amazing and beautiful natural light show, our driver will send you back to the jetty and you will be transferred back to your hotel safely.
Inclusions for Klias River Nature And Wildlife Cruise From Kota Kinabalu Including Fireflies Watching
- Buffet dinner
- Driver and local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Klias River Nature And Wildlife Cruise From Kota Kinabalu Including Fireflies Watching
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You Might Also Like
- Full Day Sabah Tea Plantation & WWII Memorial
- Mari Mari Cultural Village & Klias Wetlands Firefly Cruise
- Kota Kinabalu - Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park Day Trip
- Kundasang Poring Hot Springs Day Tour
- Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park PADI Discover Scuba Diving with Two Reef Dives
- Kota Kinabalu International Airport to Hotel Transfer
- Kota Kinabalu Half-Day City Explore With Guide
- Lok Kawi Wildlife Park Tour From Kota Kinabalu