Ko Hana Rum Tour And Tasting - Honolulu
OverviewVisit Oahu's first and only rum tasting room with an attached farm and distillery. Located in historic Kunia, the renovated general store of theretired Delmonte Pineapple Plantation welcomes you on this 50-minute, fully guided tour. Enjoy a glass of fresh pressed cane juice, check out the observation deck, walk through a garden of native Hawaiian sugar canes, and finish at the tasting bar, which includes four different rum tastings and a souvenir glass.
- All entrance fees included
- Free drinks included
- Led by a local guide
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
Know More about this tour
Begin your 50-minute guided tour with a glass of fresh pressed cane juice made from native varieties of sugar cane brought to Hawaii by the early Polynesians. Head over to the observation deck, which offers views of Diamond Head, Pearl Harbor, the Waianae Mountains, and even one of the island's largest aquaponic farms. Continue on and wander through a garden of native Hawaiian sugar canes while learning about their history and place in Hawaiian culture. Afterwards, head over to the front of a custom rum still and discover how native Hawaiian sugar cane is distilled into one of the finest agricole rums in the world. Lastly, you will finish at the tasting bar. Here you will have the opportunity to compare four rumsside by side before concluding your tour. There is a maximum group size of 25 to help ensure the intimacy of this tour.
Inclusions for Ko Hana Rum Tour And Tasting
- Local guide
- Rum tasting
- Samples of honey, rum cake, or chocolate included with tasting
- Souvenir tasting glass
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for Ko Hana Rum Tour And Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 21 years
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 25 guests per tour
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 60 Minute Helicopter Tour - Doors on or off
- Oahu Private Custom Island Tour with Helicopter Flight - Full day Land and 30 Min Air Tour
- Waterfall Hike and East Oahu Explorer Combo
- Oahu's BEST private guided tours
- Discover Scuba Diving, scuba diving for beginners, no experience necessary
- Premium Two Tank Double Wreck Dive
- Sunday 3 Tank Dive with Lunch
- Diamond Head Scenic