From USD 29
OverviewA visit to Kochi would be incomplete without experiencing the mesmerizing art form of Kerala region the Kathakali dance. Kathakali is a classical dance form that traces its origin in Kerala. Kathakali is deeply imbibed in the culture of Kerala and is one of the important cultural icons of Kerala. Also enjoy a delicious dinner and convenient hotel transfer in Kochi orErnakulam.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourYour driver will pick you up from the hotel in Kochi or Ernakulam at 5:30 pm and drive to the Cochin Cultural Center to enjoy the popular Kathakali Dance Show.
From 6:30 pm to 7:30 pm enjoy the classical dance form of Kerala. The act begins with the Kelikutto and it is the call for the audience to shift their attention as the act is about to get started. Kelikutto is followed by Todayam. In this part, two allotted characters evoke the blessing of the Divine. This is consecutively followed by an entertaining dance piece purapaddu. Once the dance piece ends, the musicians take the stage and take the audience on a breath taking musical journey. This particular section of the act is called Melappada. Pakka or the minukku does not get the opportunity to do a debut on the stage. All the other characters perform a debut in the Tiranokku section. This marks the beginning of the performance or the scene to be narrated.
After the dance show you will be taken to back to a hotel restaurant for dinner. You will be transferred back to your hotel after dinner.
Inclusions for Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show Including Dinner And Hotel Transfer
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Kathakali Dance Show ticket
- Transport by private air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Kochi Evening Excursion: Kathakali Dance Show Including Dinner And Hotel Transfer
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A maximum of 8 people per booking
Group discount is available
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Private Tour: Kerala Backwater Cruise
- Private Tour: Kochi City Tour And Kathakali Dance Performance
- Essence Of Kochi Half Day Tour
- Private Day Tour: Athirappilly Falls And Vazhachal Falls Adventure From Kochi Including Lunch
- Private Tour: Kochi Day Tour Of Jewish Synangogue, Jew Town, Dutch Palace, Chinese Fishing Nets And Folklore Museum
- Private Transfer: Cochin Airport (COK) To Kochi Hotels
- Fort Kochi By Bike
- Ayurveda And Backwaters Of Kerala
- Backwaters Of Kerala Best.Day.Ever.