Koh Chang 4 Islands Snorkeling By Big Boat - Ko ChangWrite a Review
OverviewThe emerald tinted clear seas around Koh Chang island itself offer a quite few nice snorkelling sites. 4 Islands Snorkelling Tour offers you the chance to go on an all day Snorkelling Trip, stopping at 4 exotic islands, on a traditional Thai fishing boat. Around these island admire live corals and a very varied underwater world with many colorful fish and other sea life, making it the best spot to snorkel in the east of Thailand, if not there entire country
- Explore some of most beautiful islands in the world around Koh Chang
- Snorkel in crystal clear water explore breathtaking coral life
- Enjoy lunch on colorful wooden boats and relax on white sand beaches
- Spend time at 4 exotic islands in Koh Changs Marine National Park.
Know More about this tourKoh Chang is one of those destinations that have completely changed in the past few years. Not many know that Koh Chang is also the second largest island in Thailand after Phuket with some of the snorkelling spots around.
Snorkel the clear blue waters of Koh Changs Marine National Park where the waters are clear and there is an abundance of fish and coral to be seen.
We depart from Bang Bao Pier to head out to the islands of Koh Yaak Lek, Koh Yaak Yai , Koh Lang and finally beautiful island of Koh Wai
Boat stops for 1 hour at each of the four islands and You will have plenty of time to see all the underwater beauty, but also spend a little while on the truly tropical white sand beaches
You will have the opportunity to swim, snorkel or go exploring some of the exotic tropical islands. Treat yourself with a tradition Thai lunch, fresh fruits and light refreshments served on board when travelling between the islands
Your day will end around 1600 hours following which you will be dropped back to your hotels. Feel free to plan your evening.
Inclusions for Koh Chang 4 Islands Snorkeling By Big Boat
- Round Trip hotel transfers on shared basis
- Round Trip around the 4 islands by big boat
- Snorkelling Equipment
- Lunch on board , Drinking water, fruits refreshments
- National Park Fee
- English Speaking guide
- Insurance for the tour
Exclusions for Koh Chang 4 Islands Snorkeling By Big Boat
- Personal Expenses
- Anything that is not mentioned in the inclusions
- 0800 0830 Pick up from Hotel
- 0900 Depart from Bang Bao Pier to Koh Lang Archipelago
- 1100 Reach at Koh Yaak Lek , Snorkeling here 45minutes
- 1145 Buffet Lunch on Boat
- 1245 Reach at Koh Yaak Yai , Snorkeling here 45minutes
- 1330 Depart to Koh Lang and Snokeling or relaxing or swimming here
- 1415 Depart to Koh Wai
- 1500 Snorkelling , Relaxing or Swimming at tropical white sand beaches
- 1545 Back to Koh Chang
- 1630 Drop back to hotel
Children who are less than 14 Years old have to do the activity with a responsible adult
Its advisable to remove jewelry and anything that could get tangled
Tour rates valid only for hotels located in Downtown areas. Hotels Located far from city center may have to pay extra cost for the pickup
Transfer vehicle will wait for a maximum of 10 minutes for passengers. Transfer once missed will not be provided again.
Program is subjected to changed depending on weather and sea conditions
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days 72 hours of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.