Koh Phangan To Bangkok Including High Speed Catamaran And VIP CoachWrite a Review
OverviewTravel from Koh Phangan to bustling Bangkok via Lomprayah high speed catamaran and VIP coach. Meet at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30-minutes before scheduled departure and get conveniently dropped off at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road in Bangkok. Benefit from several departure times throughout the day.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Koh Phangan to the capital of Thailand, Bangkok, via high speed catamaran and coach. There are two different departure times offered for this transfer to suit your needs. Several stop offs on Koh Tao, in Chumphon and Hua Hin are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Meet at Lomprayah booth at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30-minutes before departure and cruise by high speed catamaran to Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon. Switch to the air-conditioned coach and ride by road to Bangkok with a drop-off directly at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to the airport.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Phangan To Bangkok Including High Speed Catamaran And VIP Coach
- Transportation by air-conditioned high speed catamaran and coach
- 1-way ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Phangan To Bangkok Including High Speed Catamaran And VIP Coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When you board the high speed catamaran, you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg (approximately 44lbs) of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20THB per kilo and with a maximum allowance of 50kg (approximately 110lbs)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Pre/Post Cruise Private Sightseeing City Tour - Abu Dhabi
- Ayutthaya Temples Tour - Private Basis
- Visit To Pattaya Tower With Tower Jump & Lunch
- Tiger Kingdom Phuket
- Dolphins Bay Phuket
- Sanctuary Of Truth - Pattaya
- Bollywood Tour - Mumbai
- Snorkeling At Koh Rok With Lunch
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Private City Tour & High Tea Emirates Palace Combo