Koh Phangan To Railay Beach By Laemsor Ferry Including Coach And Longtail Boat - Ko Pha Ngan
OverviewTravel from Koh Phangan to Railay Beach via Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani and Krabi by Laemsor Ferry and Lomprayah coach including a longtail boat ride to Railay Beach.
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the meeting point at Thong Sala Pier on Koh Phangan 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Your transfer from Koh Phangan to Railay Beach, will start with a Laemsor monohull ferry ride through the Gulf of Thailand to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani with a short stopover on Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests.
Switch to Lomprayah coach and ride further to Krabi on road. Please consider that the bus transfer may be switched to an air-conditioned minivan due to minimal passengers. After a short stop in Krabi Town to collect and drop-off fellow transferring passengers, you will be transferred to Railay Beach by longtail boat. Get dropped off at Railay West or Railay East Beach (depending on the sea conditions and tides) from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Phangan To Railay Beach By Laemsor Ferry Including Coach And Longtail Boat
- Transport by Laemsor ferry, Lomprayah coach and Longtail Boat
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Phangan To Railay Beach By Laemsor Ferry Including Coach And Longtail Boat
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
Transfer from Don Sak Pier to Krabi by coach may be switched to air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Koh Phangan to Khao Sok by Seatran Discovery Ferry Including Coach and Minivan
- Koh Phangan to Nakhon Si Thammarat Town by Seatran Discovery Ferry and Minivan
- Koh Tao to Surat Thani Train Station by Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran and Coach
- Koh Phangan to Koh Samui by Laemsor Ferry
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Don Sak Pier by Laemsor Ferry
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Town by Laemsor Ferry and Minivan
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Train Station by Laemsor Ferry and Minivan
- Koh Phangan to Surat Thani Airport by Laemsor Ferry and Minivan