Koh Samui To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry And VIP Coach - Ko SamuiWrite a Review
OverviewTravel from Koh Samui to Ao Nang by Seatran Discovery high speed ferry and VIP coach, in approximately 5.5 hours. Be collected from your hotel on Koh Samui or make your own way to the meeting point at Bang Rak Pier, ahead of your 9am or 11:30am departure. With a short stop at Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani and Krabi Town to collect and drop-off fellow transferring passengers, your estimated time of arrival at your hotel in Ao Nang is 2:30pm or 5:30pm.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Hotel pickup included
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour transfer from Koh Samui to Ao Nang, will start with a ferry ride through the Gulf of Thailand to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani. While onboard a high speed ferry, you will enjoy spectacular view of the Gulf of Thailand. Travel in the comfort of an air-conditioned ferry and coach. Switch to the coach or minivan depending on the size of the group in Surat Thani. Continue on to Krabi and then to your hotel in Ao Nang.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry And VIP Coach
- Transport by high speed ferry and coach
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- Hotel drop-off in Ao Nang
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Ao Nang By High Speed Ferry And VIP Coach
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide your hotel information in both Koh Samui and Ao Nang
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point
Transfer from Don Sak Pier to Krabi by coach may be switched to an air-conditioned van due to minimal passengers
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, you should book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the transfer may be delayed, postponed or cancelled
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.