Koh Samui To Hat Yai By Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran And Shared Minivan - Ko Samui
OverviewTravel from Koh Samui to Hat Yai via Tapi Pier in Surat Thani by Lomprayah high speed catamaran and shared minivan including a hotel pickup on Koh Samui, and a drop-off at Talad Kaset minivan terminal in Hat Yai.
Know More about this tourGet conveniently picked up directly from your hotel on Koh Samui or meet at Nathon Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Meet the boat crew at the pier and cruise by Lomprayah High Speed catamaran to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani in air-conditioned comfort without stopovers en route. Switch to a shared minivan and ride further to Talad Kaset minivan terminal in Hat Yai from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates in low and high season with 2 departure times per day. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Hat Yai By Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran And Shared Minivan
- Transport by Lomprayah catamaran and minivan
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Hat Yai By Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran And Shared Minivan
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
Please provide the hotel name for the pickup service on Koh Samui and let us know the room number after you have checked in at the hotel.
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the ferry staff.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.