Koh Samui To Khao Sok By Seatran Discovery Ferry Including Coach And Minivan - Ko Samui
OverviewTravel from Koh Samui to Khao Sok National Park by Seatran Discovery ferry, coach and minivan via Don Sak Pier and Surat Thani Town including an optional hotel pickup on Koh Samui.
Know More about this tourGet conveniently picked up directly from your hotel on Koh Samui or meet the ferry staff at Bang Rak Pier at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Meet the boat crew at the pier and cruise by Seatran Discovery ferry to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani without stopovers en route. Switch to Seatran Coach which brings you to Surat Thani Town from where you will ride by shared minivan on road to Khao Sok. Get dropped off near the park ranger station in the Khao Sok National Park from where you can easily walk to your bungalow.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Southern Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Khao Sok By Seatran Discovery Ferry Including Coach And Minivan
- Transport by Seatran Discovery ferry, coach and minivan
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Khao Sok By Seatran Discovery Ferry Including Coach And Minivan
- Hotel drop-off
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
If using hotel pickup, the exact time will be confirmed by email after booking
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the transfer may be delayed, postponed or cancelled.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.