Koh Samui To Koh Tao By High Speed Ferry - Ko Samui
OverviewMake more of your time in Thailand with an express transfer from Koh Samui to Koh Tao through the Gulf of Thailand. Benefit from multiple departure times, a pick-up service from your hotel, and a ferry ticket which gets you to Koh Tao by high-speed ferry in air-conditioned comfort.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTake the worry out of your transfer from Koh Samui to Koh Tao by Seatran Discovery high speed ferry across the Gulf of Thailand.
The easy, fast, and safe journey can be booked up to 14 hours before departure and needs a short stopover on Koh Phangan to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Take advantage of multiple departure times with a convenient hotel pick-up available from your hotel or meeting point at Bang Rak Pier on Samui near Chaweng Beach. Get dropped of at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Thailand's beautiful landscapes on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Koh Tao By High Speed Ferry
- Transport by high-speed ferry
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Koh Tao By High Speed Ferry
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Tao
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the ferry staff
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, it is advised that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out quickly
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.