OverviewTransfer from Koh Samui to Krabi by high speed catamaran and VIP coach with convenient hotel pick-up service on Koh Samui and drop off in Krabi town. Several departure times are offered throughout the day.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Koh Samui to Krabi, known for its stunning limestone cliffs, by high speed catamaran to Don Sak pier and further in an air-conditioned bus directly to Krabi.
Choose different options of how to meet for your transfer. Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui or meet directly at Nathon pier. Drop off will be in Krabi town, from where you can grab a shared transfer by van to your hotel in Ao Nang at an additional fee.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free. Several different departure times are offered throughout the day so you can choose a time that suites you.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Krabi Transfer By High Speed Catamaran And Coach
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and high speed catamaran
- Pickup service from hotel on Koh Samui
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Krabi Transfer By High Speed Catamaran And Coach
- Hotel drop-off in Krabi
- When you board the high speed catamaran you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
Transfer from Don Sak pier to Krabi by VIP coach may be switched to AC van due to minimal passengers.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.