Koh Samui To Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van - Ko Samui
OverviewTransfer from Koh Samui to Phuket by high speed catamaran and shared van with convenient meeting point at Nathon Pier or pickup service from your hotel on Samui if you choose the pickup option. Get dropped off at the ferry office in Phuket Town from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Koh Samui to Phuket, via high speed catamaran and VIP coach. Two departure times are offered for this transfer with a short stopover at Tapi Pier near Surat Thani Town which is required to pick up and drop off other transferring guests.
Get picked up from your hotel on Koh Samui or meet directly at Nathon pier at least 30-minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani by Lomprayah catamaran, and ride further to Phuket Town by VIP coach with drop-off at Lomprayah office in Phuket Town. From there you can easily book a transfer add-on to your hotel in Phuket Town, Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong or Nai Harn.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van
- Transport by high speed catamaran and VIP coach
- Pickup service from hotel on Koh Samui (limited number of seats and subject to availability)
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van
- Hotel drop off can be booked after arrival in Phuket Town
- When you board the high speed catamaran you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
Minivan/coach pickup is offered but has limited number of seats and is subject to availability
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Samui Island Tour to Angthong Marine Park by Big Boat with Kayaking
- Koh Samui to Krabi Transfer by High Speed Catamaran and Coach
- Surat Thani Airport to Koh Samui Including Shared Van and High Speed Catamaran
- Koh Samui to Surat Thani Airport Including High Speed Catamaran and Shared Van
- Eco-Jungle Safari Tour around Koh Samui Including Lunch
- 3-Hour Romantic Sunset Cruise from Koh Samui