Koh Samui To Railay Beach By High Speed Ferry Including VIP Coach And Longtail Boat - Ko SamuiWrite a Review
OverviewTravel from Koh Samui to Railay Beach by Seatran high speed ferry, VIP coach and longtail boat, in approximately 5.5 hours. Be collected from your hotel on Koh Samui or make your own way to the meeting point at Bang Rak Pier, ahead of your 9am or 11:30am departure. With a short stop at Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani and Krabi to collect and drop-off fellow transferring passengers, your estimated time of arrival at Railay Beach is 2:30pm or 5:30pm.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourYour transfer from Koh Samui to Railay Beach, will start with a ferry ride through the Gulf of Thailand to Don Sak Pier in Surat Thani. Switch to the coach and ride further to Krabi on road. Please consider that the bus transfer may be switched to an air-conditioned minivan due to minimal passengers.
This 5 hour journey over land and sea, offers spectacular views across the Gulf of Thailand in the comfort of air-conditioning aboard the ferry and coach with a short stopover at Donsak Pier in Surat Thani and Krabi at the Andaman Sea to collect and drop-off other passengers.
With a convenient hotel pick up option available, your transfer will be stress free from the start so you are relaxed when you are dropped off at Railay Beach from where you can easily walk to your hotel.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Railay Beach By High Speed Ferry Including VIP Coach And Longtail Boat
- Transport by high speed ferry and coach
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Railay Beach By High Speed Ferry Including VIP Coach And Longtail Boat
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the boat staff
Please provide the hotel name for the pickup service on Koh Samui and let us know the room number after you have checked in at the hotel
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast
Transfer from Don Sak Pier to Krabi by coach may be switched to AC van due to minimal passengers
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the transfer may be delayed, postponed or cancelled
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.