Koh Samui To Surat Thani Airport Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van - Ko Samui
OverviewTransfer from Koh Samui to Surat Thani Airport by high speed catamaran and shared van with convenient meeting point at Nathon Pier or pickup from your hotel on Koh Samui at a small extra fee. Get dropped off directly at Surat Thani Airport to catch your flight. Several departure times are offered throughout the day.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Airport transfer
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Koh Samui to Surat Thani Airport via high speed catamaran and air-conditioned bus. There are 3 departure times offered for this transfer with short stopovers at Don Sak pier and Surat Thani town which are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Get conveniently picked up directly from your hotel or meet at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui 30 minutes before scheduled departure. Cruise by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Tapi Pier near Surat Thani Town and ride further to the airport by air-conditioned bus with drop-off at the departure terminal of Surat Thani Airport.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Surat Thani Airport Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van
- Combined transport by high speed catamaran and bus
- Hotel pickup from Koh Samui (limited seating)
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Surat Thani Airport Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van
- When you board the high speed catamaran you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.