Koh Samui To Surat Thani Train Station By Laemsor Ferry And Minivan - Ko Samui
OverviewTravel from Koh Samui to Surat Thani Train Station via Don Sak Pier by Laemsor Ferry and shared minivan with a hotel pickup service on Samui.
Know More about this tourGet conveniently picked up directly from your hotel on Koh Samui or meet at Nathon Pier on Koh Samui at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Cruise by Laemsor monohull ferry to Don Sak Pier in air-conditioned comfort without stopovers en route to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Switch to the shared minivan and ride further to Surat Thani Train Station from where you can take the train to Bangkok or Hat Yai.
The transfer service operates daily in low and high season. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Samui To Surat Thani Train Station By Laemsor Ferry And Minivan
- Transport by Laemsor ferry and minivan
- Hotel pickup on Koh Samui
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Samui To Surat Thani Train Station By Laemsor Ferry And Minivan
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the staff.
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
Please provide the hotel name for the pickup service on Koh Samui and let us know the room number after you have checked in at the hotel.
The pick-up minivan on Koh Samui has a number of limited seats and is only available from accommodation near the main road. If the pick-up service is fully booked, or you're staying off the main road, you must make your own way to the meeting point.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kilograms of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at THB 20 per kilogram (up to 50 kilograms maximum allowance).
Due to bad weather or sea conditions the transfer may be delayed, postponed or cancelled.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.