From USD 63.7
OverviewMeet and greet the tour guide at your Hotel and transfer for a full day trip by boat to Koh Nang Yuan. Koh Nang Yuan is three small islands joined together with a sandbank. Snorkelling in perfectly clear water here you will be fascinated by the amazing array of fish and corals. After a typical Thai lunch on a small and quiet Koh Tao beach, you can snorkel, sunbathe or just relax. At the end of the tour the guide will transfer you back to your Hotel.
- Lunch included
- Hotel pickup included
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourKoh Tao is also known as the turtle island as its shape resembles one. Koh Tao´s little sister island, Koh Nangyuan, is a private island that consists of three smaller islands connected together by a beautiful sandbank. Together, these islands form three bays with crystal-clear water and no strong current, white sandy beaches, a variety of colorful fishes and fascinating coral reefs that offer optimal conditions for snorkeling.
Exclusive to the trip aboard the speedboat, you will visit Koh Nungyuan in the morning, in an attempt to avoid large group of visitors that regularly visit the island in the afternoon. You will have about 2 hours to explore Koh Nangyuan above and below the water. Climbing to the hills for spectacular views, snorkel the world famous snorkeling locations, all within a 5 minute walk, such as the "Japanese Gardens", "Twins" and the "Koh Nangyuan Pinnacle". The snorkeling sites are clearly marked and closed off for all boats, so you can completely engulf yourself in the snorkeling experience without a worry in the world. After lunch we will visit Koh Tao’s snorkeling site at Mango Bay.
7-8am Transfer from your hotel to the pier(Pick up time is depending on your hotel / resort location. Chaweng, Bophut, Choeng Mon 7:30-8am)
Nescafe or tea while you wait near the jetty.
Board our speedboat and cruise to Koh Nung Yuan.
Explore Koh Nangyuan's amazing coral reef, relax on the perfect white beach or hike to the top of the mountain to enjoy the panoramic views.
Thai set lunch is served at ocean front restaurant at Koh Tao.
Visit Koh Tao Mae Haad Walking Street with traditional market
We have a second snorkel area at Mango Bay* Koh Tao (we select second site based on site condition). Cool off in the water and peer into the amazing underwater world of tropical coral reef and colorful fish
Depart second snorkeling site and cruise to Koh Samui and transfer back to hotel.
Inclusions for Koh Tao And Koh Nang Yuan Including Lunch From Koh Samui
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Mask, snorkel and life jacket
Exclusions for Koh Tao And Koh Nang Yuan Including Lunch From Koh Samui
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transfers to and from the airport, sea/river ports, train stations that are located inside or outside of the city center and others are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Transfers to and from hotels and resorts that are located outside of the city center are NOT included in the service and supplements will applied
- Entrance fee for Koh Tao at THB 100.- per person (subject to change) is not included. Customer must pay entrance fee on spot in cash.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.