Koh Tao To Bangkok Including High Speed Catamaran And VIP CoachWrite a Review
OverviewTravel from Koh Tao to bustling Bangkok via Lomprayah high speed catamaran and VIP coach. Meet at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao 30-minutes before scheduled departure and get conveniently dropped off at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road in Bangkok.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Koh Tao to the capital of Thailand, Bangkok, via high speed catamaran and coach. There are two different departure times offered for this transfer to suit your needs. Two stop offs in Chumphon and Hua Hin are required to pick up/drop off other transferring guests.
Meet at Lomprayah booth at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao 30-minutes before departure and cruise by high speed catamaran to Thung Makham Noi Pier in Chumphon. Switch to the air-conditioned coach and ride by road to Bangkok with a drop-off directly at Lomprayah office at Khao San Road from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel or to the airport.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of the Gulf of Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Tao To Bangkok Including High Speed Catamaran And VIP Coach
- Transportation by air-conditioned high speed catamaran and coach
- 1-way ticket
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Tao To Bangkok Including High Speed Catamaran And VIP Coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- When you board the high speed catamaran, you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Departure and arrival times may be subject to change due to weather conditions
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg (approximately 44lbs) of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20THB per kilo and with a maximum allowance of 50kg (approximately 110lbs)
If a child is taller than 130cm (approximately 4ft), the adult rate applies, and if they are smaller than 80cm (approximately 2.5ft), they travel for free. If traveling with a small child, please indicate in the Special Requirement field when booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.