Koh Tao To Koh Samui Including High Speed FerryWrite a Review
OverviewTransfer from Koh Tao to Koh Samui by high speed ferry! The designated meeting point will be at Seatran Discovery office at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao and drop off will be at either Bang Rak Pier or directly at your hotel on Koh Samui. Several departure times are offered throughout the day.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Koh Tao to Koh Samui, the party island in the Gulf of Thailand, by Seatran Discovery high speed ferry.
Koh Samui is a cosmopolitan melting pot, attracting both budget travelers and the wealthiest holidaymakers dropping in for a weekend at one of the many resorts, bungalows or villas on the many white sand beaches of Koh Samui.
Meet at Seatran Discovery office at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao at least 30-minutes prior to your departure and get conveniently dropped off at Bang Rak Pier or enjoy a transfer to your hotel on Koh Samui if you have booked the transfer option.
A transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free, complete with emergency assistance if necessary. Several different departure times are offered throughout the day so you can choose a time that suites you.
Inclusions for Koh Tao To Koh Samui Including High Speed Ferry
- Transport by high speed ferry
- Hotel drop-off on Koh Samui (if option has been booked)
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Tao To Koh Samui Including High Speed Ferry
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off (only available if transfer option has been selected)
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the ferry staff.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.