Koh Tao To Nakhon Si Thammarat Town By Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran And Shared Minivan - Ko Tao
OverviewTravel from Koh Tao to Nakhon Si Thammarat Town via Tapi Pier in Surat Thani by Lomprayah high speed catamaran and shared minivan with 2 daily departures and a drop-off at Nakhon Si Thammarat Bus Terminal.
Know More about this tourMake your own way to the meeting point at Lomprayah office at Mae Haad Pier on Koh Tao at least 30 minutes before scheduled departure.
Meet the boat crew at the pier and cruise by Lomprayah high speed catamaran to Tapi Pier in Surat Thani in air-conditioned comfort with a short stopover on Koh Phangan and Koh Samui to pickup/drop-off other transferring guests. Switch to a shared minivan and ride further to Nakhon Si Thammarat Bus Terminal from where you can easily grab a taxi to your hotel.
The transfer service operates in low and high season with 2 departure times per day. Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it. Sit back and relax in air-conditioned comfort, enjoying views of Southern Thailand on each leg of the journey.
Inclusions for Koh Tao To Nakhon Si Thammarat Town By Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran And Shared Minivan
- Transport by Lomprayah catamaran and minivan
- Basic travel insurance
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Tao To Nakhon Si Thammarat Town By Lomprayah High Speed Catamaran And Shared Minivan
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses and gratuities
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 14 hours before the scheduled departure.
To board the ferry you must show the printed ticket voucher to the ferry staff.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.