Koh Tao To Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared VanWrite a Review
OverviewTransfer from Koh Tao to Phuket by high speed catamaran and shared van with convenient meeting point at Mae Haad pier on Koh Tao and drop off at the ferry office in Phuket town. Several departure times are offered throughout the day.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Qualified and professional pilot
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourTravel from Koh Tao to Phuket, via high speed catamaran and air-conditioned minivan. A few departure times are offered for this transfer with a few stopovers on Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and Don Sak pier which are required to pick up and drop off other transferring guests.
Meet at Mae Haad pier on Koh Tao 1/2-hour before departure. Drop-off at Lomprayah office in Phuket town from where you can easily book the transfer add-on to your hotel in Patong, Karon, Kata, Chalong or Nai Harn by shared van.
Transfer with us will be relaxed and stress free with emergency assistance when you need it.
Inclusions for Koh Tao To Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van
- Transport by high speed catamaran and air-conditioned van
- One-way shared transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Koh Tao To Phuket Including High Speed Catamaran And Shared Van
- Hotel pick-up
- Hotel drop off can be booked after arrival in Phuket town
- When you board the high speed catamaran you can upgrade your ticket to a VIP seat in a separated area on the upper deck of the catamaran.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
To guarantee a booking, book no later than 12 hours before the scheduled departure.
During high season (November - April) and on National Thai Holidays, we advise that you book your trip as early as possible as seats sell out fast.
You are allowed a maximum of 20 kg of luggage. Overweight bags are charged at 20 THB per kilo (up to 50 kg maximum allowance).
If the child is taller than 130 cm then the adult rate will apply, and if it is smaller than 80 cm it travels for free.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.