Kona Snorkel Excursion - Hawaii Volcanoes National Park
OverviewThis is an afternoon snorkeling trip on the mystical Kona coastline, which will last anywhere from 3 to 4 hours. You will meet at Honokohau small boat harbor on the north side facing the airport as a reference point.You will get to snorkel a few beautiful coral reefs and see a wide variety of tropical fish. We provide your group with a USCG licensed captain and a swim guide who is life guard certified and CPR trained for your safety and comfort in and out of the water. This is a small group tour of up to 6 passengers so it is very personalized.
Know More about this tourAfternoon charter only check in 11:45am depart 12:00pm
Arrive at Honokohau small boat harbor just north of Kailua-Kona, you can find us at the 1st or northern most boat ramp just look for our boat with our name Kona Offshore adventures. You can also grab some shade at the little brown building and we meet guests there before departure and we also encourage guests to use the restrooms there before leaving on your adventure. There is never a crowd on our boat the Kaimana and our guides will give you a wonderful afternoon snorkeling trip that you and your family will remember for a lifetime. We provide, light snacks, juice and water. Our snorkel guide will accompany you in the water and point out the marine life.
Inclusions for Kona Snorkel Excursion
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Small-group tour
- Use of snorkel equipment
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Kona Snorkel Excursion
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please bring towels and a hat as well as sunglasses to prevent over exposure to the sun.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Waterfall Rappelling Adventure: 120 Foot Drop, 15 Minutes from Hilo
- Guided Outrigger Canoe Tour in Kealakekua Bay
- Zodiac Raft and Snorkeling Expedition in Kealakekua Bay
- Pearl Harbor History Remembered Tour from Ko Olina
- Small Group Surf Lesson
- Hawaii Volcanoes National Park Full-Day Tour from Kona
- Endangered Birds Of Hawaii
- Guaranteed Manta Ray Night Snorkel