OverviewDiscover the history, beauty and culture of the Big Island on this 6.5-hour tour of the Kona coast. See sacred Hawaiian temples and ancient petroglyphs at Kaloko-Honokohau National Historical Park, and walk to Honokohau Beach to spot native wildlife. Admire scenic views of Kealakekua Bay, and go on a walking tour of Puuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park, considered a sacred site. Youll also visit a bee farm and coffee plantation for tastings at both, plus lunch. Numbers are limited to 15 to ensure you enjoy a small-group experience.
- Instant Confirmation
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tour
Inclusions for Kona Tour: Coffee Plantation, Kealakekua Bay, Kaloko-Honokohau Park And Bee Farm
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Honey and coffee tastings
- Use of rain gear, if needed
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Kona Tour: Coffee Plantation, Kealakekua Bay, Kaloko-Honokohau Park And Bee Farm
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.