OverviewIt's time to elevate your junk food experience. In this tasting, you'll learn how to pair your guilty culinary pleasures with wine. Visit Konzelmann Estate Winery and taste a range of wines complimented by chips, chocolate and more. Learn the tricks of matching the high with the low, the shabby with the chic.Please note: A minimum of 2 adults per booking is required
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourThis unique junk food and wine paring combines a variety of fine wines with savory snacks, including chocolate and other types of candies. During this fun afternoon outing, discover how the taste of candy changes when paired with the right wine.
Konzelmann Estate Winery is Niagara-on-the-Lake’s only lakefront winery, located on the shores of Lake Ontario in the heart of Niagara wine country. It is widely regarded for providing friendly, informative, and educational experiences for visitors through both tours and tastings. In the summer months, vineyard picnics and weekend barbecues are an enjoyable way to experience the winery and the more than 30 different Vintners Quality Alliance (VQA) selections of quality wine for tasting or purchase.
Konzelmann’s list of national and international awards and accolades are numerous, but of special note is the Top 100 selection of the Konzelmann Vidal Icewine by the editors of Wine Spectator magazine in 2008. Surpassing over 19,000 entries, Konzelmann is the first Canadian winery to receive Top 100 honors.
Inclusions for Konzelmann Estate Winery: Junk Food Wine Pairing
- All taxes, fees, and handling charges
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Konzelmann Estate Winery: Junk Food Wine Pairing
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of two adults per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.