Koprivshtitsa Full Day Tour From SofiaWrite a Review
OverviewDiscover part ofÂ Bulgariaâs rich culture and history on a group full-day tourÂ to Koprivshtitsa- Â a picturesque small town whose architecture showsÂ the typical medieval Bulgarian style. Admire the 19th-century houses, historical monuments and precious jewelry in the company of friendly and knowledgeable English speaking guide.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Excellent value for money
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tour
The road from Sofia to Koprivshtitsa (around 2 hrs drive) follows the southern foothills of the majestic Balkan mountains providing spectacular views of its snow-capped alpine peaks.
Panoramic pastoral views, coupled with more than numerous colorful Revival-Period houses, make the teeny town of Koprivshtitsa memorable for nature lovers and history enthusiasts alike. Traipse along the narrow cobbled streets for a guided look at some of its most inspirational attractions.
Start the walk at the monumental mausoleum, located on Koprivshtitsa’s central square. It was built as a memorial for those killed during the 1876 April Uprising. Venture along to the stunning home of the local merchant Nencho Oslekov. You will marvel its ornately painted facade and see how a well-off Bulgarian family lived during the 1850s–1900s. You will visit the homes of symbolism poet Dimcho Debelyanov, the Karavelov family, and revolutionary leaders Todor Kableshkov and Georgi Benkovski. The tour also includes a stop at the famous Assumption of the Virgin Mary Church. Sample some of the local organic dishes such as stomna kebap.
Inclusions for Koprivshtitsa Full Day Tour From Sofia
- Fuel surcharge
- Professional guide
Exclusions for Koprivshtitsa Full Day Tour From Sofia
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.