Korai And Kailash Village Tour Connect To Countryside India - AgraWrite a Review
Learn and experience the rural culture of Agra with this tour as you understand the art of clay pottery with locals, experience how Rural folks cook on Mud Stove, cycle down the paths of Village, witness the agriculture practices and becoming one with the landscape of the city.
- Learn Clay pottery with localites
- Experience how Rural folks cook on Mud Stove
- Cycle down the paths of Village
- Witness our agriculture practices
- Get photographed with glimmering smiles that makes us alive
- Enjoy Monkey dance with everyone
Know More about this tour
With a heart of a Backpacker and the vision to explore, Real India Experience brings to you the most comprehensive Rural Connect tour in Agra. We take you through an offbeat and simple life of our villages.
We set off to a village Korai in Agra, to experience the daily life of Village folks and get hands dirty with Pottery, Dung Art, Cooking and various other activities. This is India at it's best. There is always a glimmering smile in simplicity.
We then drive off to Kailash Village & Temple. With it's history going as old as 1500 years the village and it's folks still live a life of simplicity and faith. Walk your way on foot through the village. Cycle it all the way and sit at the bank of Yamuna.
Inclusions for Korai And Kailash Village Tour Connect To Countryside India
- Entire tour is conducted in High roof AC Cab
- Delicious Desi Lunch at Dhaba
- A local greeter for Personalized experience
- Hotel pick up & drop
- Get hands Dirty with Pottery, Dung Art & Farm activites
- Cycle through the Village on Famous Desi Bicycle
- Parking, Toll taxes & Entry fees
Exclusions for Korai And Kailash Village Tour Connect To Countryside India
- Camera fees
- Personal expenses
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel between 0 days To 3 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 100%
- If you cancel between 3 days To 7 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 70%
- If you cancel between 7 days To 14 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 30%
- If you cancel between 14 days To 30 days before scheduled tour departure, the cancellation charge will be 10%
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.